jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Don't call me Amira, call me Dr. Amira

hello guys !!!!

Today I will tell you about an ambition i have in my life. I went to college in 2007, this year I really liked the carreer and I started to investigate about the postgraduate and masters. 
This year, 2011, i can take courses of master in Theory of art, but my anbition is do a Phd (doctor's degree). not yet know what, I know it will in aesthetics or sociology, but I have yet to even think.
As this year I started the master's  and I have the next year because they are two years, The Phd I want to do in another country. well, this is an assumption because a PhD is a lot of money so, I intend to apply to a fund to pay me for my studies. although, I still do not know how I will pay the master, I think that postulate a scholarship also. 
I love to teach at the university or do research in the university, of course. I sometimes think it's difficult for economic issues or because they may have other ambitions, but today, this is my ambition.
I hope to meet their ambitions  !!!!


bye bye !!! 

1 comentario: