jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

THE TRIVIUM

Hello guys!

Today I'm going to talk about the boards games. When I was a child, in my house with my family played "La gran capital" that is the same to Monopoly. The months of winter, specially in afternoon, we played this game, but after we knows the game call "The Trivium". This game, like his name say, is a trivia game.
In a board there are six colors, so just can play six players. Each player throw the dice and move their counter. Each space have a color that is a question, like yellow is History or the green color is natura and science. If you aswer is correct you win, So move your counter towards other space. The game is very simple and it sound a little bored, but in my family is "the game" in cold sundays.
I love this game, is very funny because is simple, some answers are complicated because it have two level: the basic form and the hard form, the alternatives are funniest and the faces of the players when they listen to the question is very funny when they don't known the answer. One day, I took the game with my friends, because I always was talking about this game, and it was entertaining, all everybody to enjoy it !
But I lended my game to my ex boyfriend and the game never come back to me, he stole my game. Well, I got a new boyfriend and I new game.

4 comentarios:

  1. i never have played this game called trivia, its looks interesting... wow! my family too plays "La gran capital"! its a good game for family!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know this game but should be very similar that the monopoly only that with other rules.

    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think i have played this... but i don't remember neither when nor with whom.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I enjoy this game because you can learn lots of useless information

    ResponderEliminar