jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Totoralillo beach

Hello !

Today I'm going to talk about Totoralillo beach. This summer I worked in a craft fair in La Serena. I stayed in this city all the summer, but the last week of January my boyfriend stay with me and I had my vacations. Although just was one week, It was fun because I knew the beach of Totoralillo.

This beach is situated in the VI region of chile, in the coast. It is to 20 minutes of Coquimbo in direction to Santiago, toward the south. The entrance is for the road. The village of Totoralillo is very small, in fact are, like 10 houses, the majority of the people that live in a village are surfers, actually they just stay there in a summer time.
Totaralillo is like a bay, the water of sea is clear, like in the Caribe. There's not a lots beachs in chile with clear water but, in the north there La virgen and Bahía inglesa Beach, The sea in this beachs is between green and blue.

In Totoralillo, the sea is calm always, there are waves but it haven't very strong, so never you are pull out to sea. In this beach you can swim. The beach is very small and always stay fill. In this place sales empanadas of shrimp with cheese and cebiche of crab and it's fantastic !

visit to Totoralillo, is a Fantastic place!

1 comentario:

  1. I don't know this beach, but 5 or 6 years ago i visited Bahía Inglesa an PLaya La Virgen, and really was beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar