jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Rayuela

Hello everybody!

Today, I tell you about Rayuela by Julio Cortázar. When I was a child, my dad instill the reading. He always says, you must read because the reading help you to write and speak better. My dad always read differents books, but his prefers are about history, for example, about history of Roma, and the best sellers. For me, the best sellers sucks because it's books disposables, it's fun but they haven't nothing more. I like the latinoamerican writers like a García Márquez, Galeano, Rulfo, etc. But I love to Cotázar and I think that I read almost all his books.
Rayuela, comes to me when I was 16 years old and from this moment it's my bedside book. It's a complicated book because is writting of a way that allow  reader to make a decision of how to read. I remember that are three or five forms. This forms are explain in the start of book. I just read the first form I think, although, one time I try to read the second form but my time wasn't enought, because the books for the university are a lot so, I haven't time for to read novels. 
I hope can to read again because is a great book !

5 comentarios:

  1. I either have time to read a lot for my own wish. But I'm agree with your father, I enjoy the history books, more than novels :P. I hope that you have time soon for read the Cortazar's books :)

    see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that this book is hard to read, i never read this book complete, just some parts.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeas, I think that Rayuela is the best book of Cortázar, is very funny.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that since I met you taht rayuela is your favorite book. I`vealways heard you of it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree, this is a great book. It's the only Cortazar I've read though.

    ResponderEliminar