jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

english...here we go again !

Hello everybody !

I'm here again starting my new english class. This semester is my last course of english and i'm so happy with that because it coincides with the finish of my career. I like english, it's fun but i'm not good for this. Although this year will do my best effort, so I'll work very hard.

The things I dislike are speak in english because is complicated for me, I can't keep the conversation because I'dont remember the words and I feel panic and I'can't speak. My other problem is that always I'm thinking in spanish, I hate this !

I like learn english for go to Australia to visit my family and specially to my cousin Isabella. I want learn because i like the sounds this language but I'dont like much the english because it have few words, I think that the spanish is more beautiful when to read but for sing the english is awesome !!!

bye bye!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Amira...
    For me, too, is complicate speak in english... is really difficult the pronunciation and think in two lenguage in the same time!

    I will hope you can realize your ride!

    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Amira, I think lots of people feel the same way when they begin to speak in a foreign language. Hopefully you'll be able to overcome this barrier this semester!

    ResponderEliminar