jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

my new bike !

Hello everybody !!!

Today, i'm going to talk about my new bike. When I was a child my first big gift was a bike, I remember that it was pink and it had a white shopping basket with a strawberry in front, it was cute!  Over those years, i'm seven years old, like this it was my first bike, I'dont knew ride in a bike, so my bike It had two littles wheels for to learn. My second bike was purple, it was a mountain bike and it was a christmas gift. In 2007, my dad got a plimsoll bike. From this moment, for me, the bicycles started to be more than a sport or entertaiment, it's a means of transport. my house is in La florida, 18 st. and my university in Grecia avenue, and all days I ride my bike from my house until the faculty, in a time it's 40 minutes or one hours, depends of the day and the tiredness.
One day I knew the route bikes and I loved it ! and I bought one of this the last year, but it was older because it's of 80's so it's too heavy, is a fast bike, but it could be too flighty.
I thinking that, I have a new bike more beautiful, fast and flighty. Is a singlee speed bike and it's like I want, it have colors and parts that I choose. My new bike will be ready to next friday and i just want see it !!

1 comentario:

  1. I also live in La Florida but I'd never see you in the Avenue xD ahahah
    I hope that you are enjoying your new bike =D
    regards
    byee!

    ResponderEliminar