martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

my dear Santiago

Today, I'm going to talk about my city: Santiago. I like Santiago because is a rapid city, I say: that it have movement. Stgo is a capital, so it have everything on hand, if you want going to museum or swimming in a pool, you can do everything here. But as a capital and everything goes very fast, people are not friendly, and always in a hurry.
I ride a bike because I like the city from a bike, but in this city there are no bike road, so the way becomes stormy and your fights with cars and pedestrians because they don't respect bikes. In any case, when we are pedestrians, cars don't respect us.
Although, the streets are not bike, santiago has good bars and nice places to visit, like Saint Lucy hill or Lastarria st. for walking is the forestal park, for drinking a beer is Bellavista st. In this street, the beer is very cheap and there are many places for drinking.
The food in Santiago is very good and there are places very cheap and for everyone. One of my favorites places for eat is the Swiss source (in irarrazaval st.) or also, The chicken horse. This places are very good and I always go with my family.
Enjoy this city and I forget one thing: the metro is excellent, fast, clean and safe, the best of Santiago.

see you...

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, because the city is really atractive and have excellent service!
    But, also is very stressful.

    See you in english!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, the metro is excellent, but i don't like just because i feel locked up.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar