martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

the Swiss Source

Hello everybody, today I tell you about a place for eat.

The Swiss Source is a restaurant kind 'fuente de soda'. It's in Irarrazaval st. in a corner, between Macul avenue and the Ñuñoa Plaza. Is a little restaurant, before two years ago it was really small, although now it's a bit more big as remains little.

Here the Empanadas are frites but are so good, especially pino's empanada. Also, there is chesse, shrimp chesse and ostion chesse empanadas. but the best of restaurant are the sandwiches. My favorites are Churrasco italiano with chili and Fricandela italiana with chili. The Fricandela is like a hamburger but it's prepared in the moment and is a more bigger and very delicious.

I remember this place because my dad it knows for years and the last fridays of each month we going to the restaurant. I like this place and is a especially place for show it.

So, when you will pass for irarrazaval  remember this place and you say: I want a churraco italia with chili and one beer.

bye, bye

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds good.I love the "churrascos", but I prefer the "lomitos" and in the "Fuente Suiza" are very good.
    I like this place.

    ResponderEliminar