miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My dear Isabella


Hello, here I am with my cousin Isabella.
This picture was taken for my brother in the airport of santiago in Chile, when my uncle George with his family returned to Australia.
My uncle arrive to Sidney, Australia in 1985 although he born in Chile. Also, my grandparents lives in Sidney since 1989.  I was born in 1987 then  i don't  knew my uncle but in 1996 he come to Chile and I knew him.
He married in Sidney with Anne (my blond uncle ajhajh) and she had two blond childrens: Matthew and Jess but when married with my uncle was born Isabella.
I knew Isabella this year in march when they came to Chile. Isabella is more little than me, she's 8 years old but she is very friendly and funny. She speak english but she understands everything you say. it's so fun because one day I said ugly monkey in spanish and she understand me.

Now, I miss her so much...

1 comentario: