miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

about Michel Foucault

Historian and Philosopher. He is one of the most important thinker of our time. He was born in Poitiers in France in 1926. His father was a doctor . In 1946 to enter at École normal superieur and this place he knew a Pierre Bourdieu and Jan Paul Sartre. In this school he knew too a Merlau-Ponty same his profesor.
Foucault is known to his books about philosophy. his books are: History of the madness, The worlds and the things, To watch and  punish, Sexuality history I, II and III, The manet painting, The beggining of the biopolitics.
Foucault is very funny for me because his topics are very interesting for my career and the life. The beggining of the biopolitics is the most important book of Foucault because he invented this topic to speak about a new stage of the capitalism. This is when the capitalim to enter in the life the peoples and they don't realize that when is in the capitalim. This is very complex but in a simple definition that is.
I Knew Foucault for my career and it was a great moment for my life and a love him.

1 comentario:

  1. istorian and Philosopher. He is one of the most important thinker of our time. He was born in Poitiers in France in 1926. His father was a doctor . In 1946 WF to enter at École normal superieur and this place he WW knew a Pierre Bourdieu and Jan Paul Sartre. In this school he knew WO too a Merlau-Ponty same his SP profesor.
    Foucault is known to his books about philosophy. his books are: History of the madness, The worlds and the things, To watch and punish, Sexuality history I, II and III, The manet painting, The beggining of the biopolitics.
    Foucault is very funny for me because his topics are very interesting for my career and WW the life. The beggining of the biopolitics is the most important book of Foucault because he invented this topic to speak about a new stage of the capitalism. This is when the capitalim to enter in the life the WF peoples and they don't realize that when is in theSP capitalim. This is very complex but in a simple definition that is.
    I Knew Foucault for my career and it was a great moment for my life and a love him.

    Amira,
    well done! He is very complex though but a "must" in life right?
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar