miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

hello

Hi, my name is Amira. i'm 23 years old and i'm student of Theory of art at University of Chile.
This year is my last year in the university but i have to finish my tesis the next year, and i'm ready for the real world.
i live in Santiago of Chile with my parents and my little brother.
and...about me...I have a boyfriend he's a disegner and we ride a bike together. I like the music and the spring because is very nice and shining.

This blog has been created for my english class because is a request for the class.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Amira!
    i like your name very much and i would like to know which is the origin of it...
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Amira! I am Camila, I am at the english class too.I study Architecture at Fau. I love spring as well, this past winter was really long and cold. See you at class

    ResponderEliminar